Woolwich Polytechnic School for Boys announces applications are open for new teacher training programme. Woolwich Polytechnic School is an 'Outstanding School'.
- The application system for School Direct teacher training places for September 2017 is now open
- The School Direct Training programme (salaried) is open to graduates with three or more years' career experience
- The School Direct Training programme is available to all other graduates and offers tax-free bursaries of up to £25,000 for candidates with top degrees in priority subjects
Woolwich Polytechnic School is offering School Direct and is calling for applications from the most able graduates in the region. This path into teaching is a great way to gain the qualifications and practical skills you need to become a teacher.
It enables those who have just finished a degree, or have been working in a career for many years to combine teacher training with actually doing and learning on the job.
Woolwich Polytechnic School and Bromley Schools' Collegiate are outstanding providers of Initial Teacher Training.
Bromley Schools' Collegiate is the chosen training provider (Note: Schools will be required to pay a training fee to the provider.) The following pages provide information on the secondary schools allocated places from the NCTL (National College for Teaching and Leadership) for the following training programmes:
Applications start in October 2016 - 1st September 2017 or until all places have been filled.
- School Direct Training Programme (salaried) - employed by the school
- School Direct Training Programme (tuition fee) - Bursary paid to eligible trainees
Ready to apply to Woolwich Polytechnic School? Click here
(Note: your personal statement should include the reasons why you wish to teach.)
Any other enquiries? Contact Grace Odutola - Deputy Headteacher ITT - 0208 3107000 or email Grace Odutola