Course Entry Requirement
It is recommended that learners have, or are working towards, a grade 4/grade C or above in maths and English GCSEs.
Minimum C in ICT GCSE or D in Computing G. Nothing lower.
Learners must achieve a total of five units consisting of two mandatory examined units and three further units. The choice of units will depend on the specialist pathway selected.
- Units 1 and 2 are assessed by exam and marked by us
- Your centre staff will internally assess all the other units and we will moderate them.
Any Specialist Equipment Required?
10th January 2019 - Unit 1 Exam Paper
Clubs or Interventions
Friday after school
Future Careers/Uni Courses
- Studying to prepare for employment in the IT sector
- Who want to progress into IT-related apprenticeships
- Who want to gain a Level 3 qualification to support further study in Further Education (FE) or to progress to Higher Education (HE) in in IT
- Studying for career development and who are already in employment.